Traveling, for many people, is an easy escape. It is something used to get away from reality and to just enjoy your time. While that isn’t a bad thing, it is easy to take it too far. Sometimes running away from reality translates into running away from God or running from who you are. When traveling you need to remain faithful to God and His word….
Easy steps to stay Faithful while traveling
- Daily devotionals
- I use the app “Solid Joys” for a quick little devotional when traveling. It is an easy read with some verses and it doesn’t take long. I find it easy to do before I even get out of bed, which helps me start my day and the right foot!
- Stay true to you!
- This sounds like some cliche thing, but really staying true to you can sometimes be hard especially when traveling. Yes try new things, yes push yourself out of your comfort zone a little, but don’t become someone you’re not.
Verses to keep in mind while traveling
- Psalm 19:105 – “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path”
- God is with us through the whole journey
- 1 Timothy 4:4 – “For everything created by God is good…”
- God made this Earth and we get to see and enjoy it, thank him when you get to travel and see His creation
- Psalm 23:3-4 – “He gives me new strength. He leads me on paths that are right for the good of his name…”
- Trust God when traveling and know he is always there
God is faithful to us and will never leave us, so we should do the same to him.. even when traveling. Go travel, learn, explore and grow, but share it all with God by your side!
– KaGie 🙂