2019 is here. Don’t set yourself up for failure. Let’s make goals DAILY this year that are within reach and get the results we want.
Realistic Goals for 2019:
Grow in your relationship with God:
- Read your bible
- Set a reminder on your phone to read at least 15 minutes of your bible daily!
- Tell someone that you are doing this and have them keep you accountable
- Pray regularly
- God is always there and always listening
- It doesn’t have to be a super long and thought out prayer, it can be short sweet and to the point (God knows where your heart is and where your coming from)
Grow in your relationship with your friends and family:
- Make the first move
- Text them. Call them. Let them know YOU are thinking about them and want to see them.
- Be present
- When you’re with them, put down you’re phone and have a conversation.
- Live in the moment and enjoy
Make healthier lifestyle choices:
- Figure out your mindset
- It’s not about loosing weight or completely changing who you are, but about making healthier choices for yourself. To better yourself
- It’s not perfect and everybody has different healthy lifestyles
- Don’t focus on the numbers
- It’s easy to get caught up in numbers and calories, but you don’t need to
- Focus on cutting out the bad, little by little
- Put your electronics down
- Set a time of the day for your phone to be completely off or away, so you can live in the moment with your family
These are 3 of my daily goals for myself that I am starting right now! I challenge you to pick one or come up with another one, and stick to it day by day. Don’t focus on 2019 as a whole but today, right now. If you have questions feel free to comment below or DM me on instagram..
– KaGie 🙂